St Andrew's Cathedral

Situated in the Civic District, the St Andrew’s Cathedral is the largest and first Anglican Church in Singapore. Designed by Colonel Ronald McPherson in a Neo-Gothic style, the current St Andrew’s Cathedral was built in 1857 after the original building was damaged by two lightning strikes.

address: 11 St Andrew’s Rd, Singapore 178959
phone: +65 6337 6104
open hours: Mon to Sat 9am – 5pm
entry cost: Free admission
0

0

Pictures of St Andrew's Cathedral


Add Picture

Comments of St Andrew's Cathedral